traveling to Ohio.
Philip's crazy hair after sticking his head out the window.
Our baby.
(for a moment. We decided to give Lincoln John back to his parents, Micah and Krista.)
some more home pics.
Our Community Works made this bookcase for us. It is obviously still not large enough. The bookcase is our favorite piece of furniture.
Raspberries. And orchids from Philip.
Our happy chickens.
And our happy sunflowers.
Much love from these Rhodes'.
3 comments:
Great pictures! I especially like the happy chickens and happy sunflowers. We are about to join the ones in the family with chickens. I hope you all are having a good summer with lots of time to enjoy your cozy house :) Love you, Carmen
I love blog updates!! The pictures are great- I love your chickens and you look good with a baby. :) Are you going to conference? Talk to you later- still need to call you but we're headed to Laos for most of this week. Love ya, Candice
Aww, you guys have such a little nugget house. I cant wait to come and visit it in due time! :) Hoepfully I will see it before i would head out to turkey, if i do go that is. :)
Cheers little lovebirds.......
Post a Comment