
Our friend Jule at NV decided to teach Philip how to tie his headscarf...


...and then laughed at him because he looked like Hamas.

Abu George and ...

A break from the village -

Sunday evening, on our day off, we decided to make doughnuts. I had to run out to buy milk and eggs from the corner store, borrow some butter from the Fauzi and then we made doughnuts in our little kitchen. First time is a charm.


Half a recipe and they all were gone within the evening, shared between four.

Nutella doughnuts!


B
3 comments:
oh my!! how do I get that goodness in me????
Yummy!!!! I think I might have some nutella-like stuff somewhere around here . . .
I do love Abu George! Can you say "hi" for me again? And to Evone, and to the Rani's?
wow, those look amazing. i have the same question as dietch. too bad you can't send things like that through skype :) Carmen
Post a Comment