Heading off to my first day of grad school!
Do you see any changes from this picture taken 10 years ago as I began my first day of undergrad?
-one year as a freshman at Ohio University
-one year preparing to live and living in Turkey
-almost one year studying at Rosedale Bible College (with side trips to Denver and to hike the Appalachian Trail:)
-one year working at Olive Garden while studying at Ohio University
-two years at EMU living in intentional community
-one year preparing to live (and living) and lead a team to South Africa
-getting married!
-one year learning as kitchen manager at OCP
-one year living in Nazareth and traveling around the Med.
Wow. God is faithful. I hope to always know more of his faithfulness as I continue.
3 comments:
Wow, you've changed a lot in ten years! I didn't even recognize you in the second one. Hope this year is a really good one! Love ya, Carmen
God bless you in your studies, Betsy! I join you in being amazed at all the unexpected ways he uses to "educate" and grow us! He amazes me!Candice
Best wishes for a great year!
Post a Comment