Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Homelife II

Philip's obsession with beautiful sunsets
Thai supper "sent" from the Masts, delivered and shared with Mom and Dad Rhodes
Cutest men I know!
Lois and Rich Rhodes visit
So, my adventures with cloth diapers have been more trying than anything else so far in this baby thing.  One day I went through 5 before I even got the cover on!
Soren's  favorite position - next to eating
"Covered" by love from Aunt Janet and Uncle Leon and by the Dayton Mennonite sewing circle

3 comments:

Anna said...

Aw, I love his elephant sheets! Thanks for sharing all the beautiful photos, what a lovely family! Sorry to hear about your cloth diaper woes, Betsy. You're brave to start this early. :)

Anonymous said...

the diaper story is great, I'm sure the best is yet to come :)
Lj

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' all the pictures! Now I'm not the only one with a personal blog turned baby blog. =) I had to laugh a little about the diapers--I remember so well the feeling. Now that A is mobile, he just rolls over, gets on his hands and knees and pees on the floor (or his clothes, or whatever is in front of him). Not sure if our situation has improved much!