Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lots of us

I don't know if you wanted this many family pictures, but here are a few from the photo shoot none the less:)
























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is #4 from the bottom. And the sunflower pic.
Nice!
-Sylvia

Anonymous said...

I love number three from the bottom- but they are all so great! Love the setting. Who took the pictures? Candice

Dietrich and Abigail said...

Category awards (from top):

Weird arm maneuvers:
Philip: #9
Betsy: #3 (must be some weird reflex)
Soren: Tie (10 & 13)

Classic:
Philip: #2
Betsy: #18
Soren: #3 (I bet he does that a lot - "no booob!!!???")

Most Creepy Overall:
Hands down, you win Betsy with the cryptic/mysterious face of #16

Soren cutiness:
#9

Best Overall: Gotta give it to #10 for lighting and just the naturalness of it

great pictures!
Much love
Dietrich

Anonymous said...

I love the second one! I need that on my fridge to replace the lovely Nazareth Village prayer card that I thought was too beautiful to take down :).

I'm also wondering who the photographer is...give some credit!

Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! i think my favorites are #2 and the one right before the sunflower pic (lost track of number). Nice categories Dietch :) Carmen

Pilgrim said...

Very nice pictures! Thank you for sharing them. Looking more rested!