So, we were passing through Ohio today, stopped at a rest area and noticed on the map that we were going to be heading right through Ewing, Ohio! So naturally I began thinking about my bro and his wife, Mr. and Mrs. Ewing, in Montana and decided that if there was a sign, I would have to jump out and capture it in their honor. At last, when we had almost given up hope...
| the sign said to slow down for Ewing ahead. |
I admit it crossed my mind that I might get shot while taking these pictures (how many "no trespassing" signs do you count?), so please feel the love behind this random dedicatory action, Diech and Abigail, and thank Betsy for putting up with my silly shenanigans and aiding me in them!!
-P :)
4 comments:
Ha ha, thanks so much for thinking of us. Looks like a top-notch town! Might have to settle down there when we return and do some revitalization.
Much Love
Diech
So Philipesque.
you guys are awesome!
Post a Comment