And the boys love you and being at your place. Elliot is ALWAYS excited about going to your home, and this morning Vincent did his little laugh thing that he does when he means "yes" when I asked if he wanted to go to your place. Thanks SO MUCH for all you do with the boys - it helps me tremendously to have a day off and I'm much more refreshed because of it! -Sylvia
3 comments:
We'll be sure to send our kids over to play in the fort when we're there! :) Can't wait to see you! Candice
And the boys love you and being at your place. Elliot is ALWAYS excited about going to your home, and this morning Vincent did his little laugh thing that he does when he means "yes" when I asked if he wanted to go to your place. Thanks SO MUCH for all you do with the boys - it helps me tremendously to have a day off and I'm much more refreshed because of it!
-Sylvia
awww, what a good uncle. i can see why they like it so much. love you, carmen
Post a Comment