I love how you guys have been posting more!! it was so fun to read about your anniversary - the window into your life was appreciated! This pics are so cute!! B- I'm not sure I knew what you look like with your hair down! :) Cute necklace too. Make sure to bring us a prayer card when you come here! Excited that you've got the tickets! Love, CM
2 comments:
I love how you guys have been posting more!! it was so fun to read about your anniversary - the window into your life was appreciated! This pics are so cute!! B- I'm not sure I knew what you look like with your hair down! :) Cute necklace too. Make sure to bring us a prayer card when you come here! Excited that you've got the tickets! Love, CM
awesome pictures!! you look so good together! i think I liked the one of you awkwardly dancing/kissing the best.
Post a Comment