Thursday, June 14, 2012

Soren Robbie Fisher Rhodes has arrived! June 12, 2012

We love this little guy!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again, sweetie pie! Congrats again too, P and B Aunt Candice

Pilgrim said...

Very beautiful little boy.

Daniel Weber said...

No way :) soooo wonderful!
Congratulatiooooooons from Germany!
Thinking and praying for you,
Daniel

Anonymous said...

He looks so peaceful and happy snuggled up with you all. Perfect joy!! Love his chubby cheeks!

We're home now...can't wait to meet you Soren!

-Sylvia

Anonymous said...

We love him too, and can't wait to get our hands on him! Praying for you every day (my parents-in-law are too, and ask after you frequently). See you soon, hopefully!

"Uncle" Keith said...

Such a handsome young man! Love you guys.

Karen Enns said...

So happy for! I descided a few weeks ago I will come visit sometime soon. My Grandma has moved to Virgina and alot of my aunts and uncles live there who I haven't seen for years. In October they are having a get together there I just might try to come to. Would be wonderful to see you and meet your little guy.