Saturday, June 16, 2012

Visitors and Photoshoots

A compilation of pics from Baba Philip:

Zachary's little brother! :)

Diech, Abigail, and Betsy admire the cuteness.

Aw man, what a sweet uncle.

Peggy checking up; thanks for the wonderful home birth, Peggy!  Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Mom and Dad's first time holding him.

Burping time; looks like a cute little hobbit in this one!  :)

He's somewhere between Zero and Five.

Marci unhooking him from those dang wires.
Baba's first project after arriving home; celebratory soft pretzels!

First "bath" at home.



Have always LOVED babies' digits.

My favorite pic so far






3 kisses at once!  That's love!

Adorable!

Welcoming cousins.

S is for SOREN!

Uncle Mo :)

How much does this baby weigh?  7lbs 9oz.  "Keep the breast milk coming, Mama!"

"Ok."  :)


Thanks for your prayers everyone.  We're so happy to be at home with Soren Robbie.  He's an awesome healthy little boy.  Love, Philip (and Betsy)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the pictures!! Elliot says "Look at his cute little face"! I agree...he is precious and handsome. He's welcome to come hang out at our home anytime (and of course his mom and dad are too!). Hugs and kisses to all of you.
-Sylvia

Anonymous said...

This is what Elliot says:
"Soren Robbie Fisher Rhodes. What I like about seeing him at Philip & Betsy's and reading the Adventures of Curious George. And reading the Dr. Suess book. I love about Soren that he has a cute face, and that I like is that when he grows up he can play and talk to us."
-Elliot Hans Witmer Rhodes

Anonymous said...

thanks for the amazing pictures. I loved the hobbit comment :) He's darling! Our very own baby!

Anonymous said...

P.S.
that was me...Laura

Anonymous said...

Awesome indeed! So much sweetness in one post- I can't take it! I just want to come over there and get my hands on that kid! Love to all...Candice

shelbymullins9 said...

Betsy and Phillip, we (Bill and I) are so delighted for you. Soren is not only beautiful -- and boy, he sure is -- this little baby will bless you in so many ways. Can't wait to meet him! Love, Shelby

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures!! He is so cute! It's also great to see all the love and support represented by all the people in the pictures! Love you three! Carmen

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I LOVE the picture of all the hands together. So sweet. We're coming to get our hands on you soon, little buddy! Kisses, Aunt Nita