In other news, it is spring!
NV is busting with flowers and new things.
Rosemary hedge:
Poem:
“unite my heart to fear your name” Ps. 86
With the croaking of the pigeons, the feathered rocks that must cry out,
And in the morning’s ever-light, a lamp never ending, laughing, shouting,
Unite my heart with hand and body, brain and lips, to fear your name.
What mystery to see your praise on lips that, unexpected, still sing songs.
The little badgers, frogs, and baby goats, a part of choruses for kings?
I am the least of all your souls, a little lower than the angels, yet a heart,
Give me a heart that is not here and there divided, but one piece of praise.
And in this desert land, where for most months the rocks are bare of green,
One season bursts the fetters of long-suffering and screams in scenes
Of red and yellow, sunset, blush, all incandescent flames of spring.
Still, where are my lips? Do I hold the flame within an undivided heart?
Do I see the stars in chorus and still think my life is big enough to keep?
Unite my heart to fear, to hold like fresh caught eggs, the glory and the awe,
The unexplaining and revealing story of the song of who you are.B
2 comments:
beautiful, i'm very much looking forward to the season of life
It's so funny to see pictures of Cynthia, Boolah, and (I forget the other one's name)'s baby donkeys. I saw them when they were pregnant, but never thought I would get to see the babies. Thanks to you guys, I got to see them!
Post a Comment