A little surprise celebration of Dietrich's birthday: Trees on Fire concert at Mockingbird.
Great day exploring more Skyline Drive
Amazing photos by Philip Yep, feeling Kemp thumping around in there. What a joy! Sweet Atticus time
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Loved your update! Nothing like seeing my brother in a kilt and that lovely baby bump. The bark swirls are so pretty! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see it all for myself soon. HUG. Candice
I love the baby bump picture. I was just telling Jason, i was going to e-mail you and see if i could get a picture :) you are beautiful!! Love you, Carmen
2 comments:
Loved your update! Nothing like seeing my brother in a kilt and that lovely baby bump. The bark swirls are so pretty! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see it all for myself soon. HUG. Candice
I love the baby bump picture. I was just telling Jason, i was going to e-mail you and see if i could get a picture :) you are beautiful!! Love you, Carmen
Post a Comment