Friday, September 7, 2012

Homelife

Martin and Sylvia and family + Jared and Rebekah for an evening of baseball watching, Sunday evening food consuming, Settlers playing, and children funning.


...and root beer floats.





Homegroup friend Erin


Melanie (Heatwole) and daughter Kyra meeting Soren

Mint.  Left by Jared and Rebekah.  Tended now by Philip.  Picked.  Enjoyed.
Great post-bath diaper "to air him out"


Rust on an iron pan.  Cool.

Plates of our trusty Kia.  Trusty no more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the new posts...except I couldn't figure out what the bacon was in the above post until I noticed in a later section that it was a "breakfast supper".

Betsy that picture of you reading to our kids needs the caption "Annaliese: now? now? now? now? now? now? now?"!

Soren is looking extra cute these days!
-Sylvia

Dietrich and Abigail said...

Ummm, wondering what conspiracy is going on with Philip, Martin, and Jared in that one picture. Also, I'm super jealous of everyone who is pictured holding Soren! Love you guys!
D

TomCandice said...

Is Soren getting more hair or is it just wet in the picture? I'm also with D, that I'm jealous of everyone holding Soren. I'm all like, hey, I'm his AUNT over here!!! (although, I must admit, he did seem to like you, Melanie). Btw, another thing I'm learning from your blog is just how hard it is to prove that I am not a robot! Candice