Sunday, April 3, 2011

Philip's Flower Collection

This past week, I had the privilege of walking the Jesus Trail with a group for two days. The land has become incredibly alive with vibrant colors, so I snapped a lot of photos of things I thought beautiful along the way.
Any favorites? I've numbered them in case you'd like to vote. :) And, as always, if you like to see more detail click directly on the pictures and they should enlarge for you.
Love,
Philip

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

8 comments:

Dietrich and Abigail said...

12, 14, and 19 are my favorites. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

They are all so beautiful! I really like #4, 7, 11, and 15. So diverse!

Autumn Miller said...

My favorite is #7!
Enjoy catching up with yall on the blog!

Anonymous said...

#17 gets my nod.

I like the contrasts.

Strong and delicate, dull and brilliant. . . .

Dad R

A said...

I like #21 and #22, especially #22. I love this time of year!

Anonymous said...

Philip, Neat collection of flower pics- I really like #17 & #22.Love this time of year when everything is coming alive. Mom Rhodes

Anonymous said...

7,3,9. many looked familiar from this part of the world. Jason

Anonymous said...

#5, #3, #11 in that order. Lovely. I like the delicate blanket of white flowers along the olive (I think they are olive) trees. Nice photographs, just wish I could enjoy them in person!
-Sylvia